We’re big fans of nachos in the Gluten Free Traveller house and this is one of our most recent efforts! It’s a whole bunch of tasty ingredients thrown together on a plate to make what has become one of my favourite dishes right now. If you make it yourself, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Gluten-free corn chips (if you can find cheese-flavoured ones, do it!)
- Cooked rice
- Black beans ( cooked with salt and pepper)
- Salsa (green pepper, tomatoes onion & garlic blended together and drained)
How to make it
- Put a handful of corn chips on your plate
- Add a little spinach
- Top the chips with rice
- Add some tasty black beans
- Throw on some creamy avocado
- Finish off with a dollop or two of simple salsa
- Add a little cheese if you weren’t able to find cheesy corn chips or if you love cheese!