This is a really simple and yummy recipe that I make quite often. It tastes great served with salad or any gluten free grain. Quinoa and rice are probably my favourites with this dish.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Soy sauce
- Garlic – chopped
- Onion -chopped
- Chilli Powder
- Pepper (Red or orange)
- Shredded Coconut
How to make it
- Fry chicken in a little soy sauce
- Add garlic, onion and pepper to chicken and mix
- Sprinkle with chilli powder and let simmer
- Add pineapple and shredded coconut
- Sprinkle with lime
- Serve with your favourite grain and enjoy!