As I’m spending a lot of time on my own these days, writing and blogging away, I’ve been coming up with a lot of random meals with whatever ingredients are in my cupboard or fridge. It’s very Korean cuisine of me to mix whatever I find with rice and it’s always very simple and tasty so I decided to share. I guess my Primavera Rice is like an egg and vegetable Bibimbap. It’s very healthy too.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Quarter cup of rice
- Boiled egg
- One tomato
- Half a pepper
- Quarter of an onion
- Mango vinaigrette
How to make it
- Boil an egg ( 6 minutes of boiling makes a great boiled egg but make sure you put the egg into the pot before it starts to boil!)
- Turn off heat and leave to cool down
- Empty a quarter cup of rice and half a cup of water into a pot
- Heat until boiling then take off heat, cover and sit for 10/15 minutes
- Chop up onion, tomato and pepper and boiled egg (when it’s cooled down)
- When rice is soft, serve with Â veggies
- Flavour with Mango (or another tasty and fruity) Vinaigrette and enjoy!