Since Korea I’m all about the kimchi. It can add flavour and spice to so many different dishes. Earlier this week John was working late and I was craving sushi but I just wasn’t in the mood for discussions on ingredients and cross contamination. I decided to pick up some shrimp from the grocery store and make myself something fishy and spicy at home instead.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 250g shrimp
- 1 small pepper, chopped
- Quarter of an onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Gluten Free soy sauce
How to make it
- Put a couple splashes of gf soy sauce in a pan and throw in the onion
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, peppers and stir
- Add as much kimchi as you like to make it as spicy as you like
- Splash a little more soy sauce into the pan and leave to simmer for 10 mins
- Serve with rice and enjoy!