What are your favourite healthy gluten free snacks? There are a lot of posts out there which talk about the latest gluten free chips, cookies, muffins, candy or chocolate but sometimes celiacs want and need healthy gluten free snacks to nibble.
So what do you snack on when you are feeling in a healthy mood? These are some of my favourites. All of these are naturally gluten free snacks but double check there are no cross contamination issues.
- Frozen grapes
- Green beans (boiled for 6-7 mins) with lime and chilli powder
- Avocado with salt
- Natural yoghurt with nut butter
- Cottage cheese with pineapple
- Hot almond milk with honey
- Cucumber, tomato and boiled egg salad
- Fruit and yoghurt milkshake
- Frozen blueberries
- Peanuts and raisins (tastes like pb&j!)
- Grilled asparagus with olive oil and black pepper
- Plain popcorn drizzled with nut butter
- Cucumber and cheddar cheese
- Fresh persimmon with jam/jelly
- Corn on the cob with parmesan cheese
- Almonds and cranberries
- Rice cakes with nutella/chocolate peanut butter
- Carrots and hummus
- Veggies dipped in pesto
- Watermelon with feta cheese
What are your favourite healthy gluten free snacks? Share your ideas in the comments below..