I love quinoa and I love avocado so really how could any recipe which combines the two not be good? This very simple recipe is one of my lunchtime favourites.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Half a cup of quinoa
- Red pepper – chopped
- Half a small onion – chopped
- One small avocado
- Gluten free soy sauce
- Chilli powder
How to make it
- Once your quinoa is cooked, place in a pot on medium heat
- Add a few splashes of gluten free soy sauce and a dash of chilli powder and stir
- Add the chopped up pepper and onion to the quinoa and allow to simmer for a few mins
- Squeeze half a lime into the mix and stir
- Serve with fresh avocado and enjoy!